lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

childhood memory!!!



Hey!
well, when think in my childhood I remember to a girl eating bubble gums of Dos en Uno, my favourite flavors was banana. I loved too much, this bubble gums.

History of bubble gums

The Dos en Uno bubble gums were among the first product advertized in the Chilean TV ( in this period transmition was in black and white) and was a classical the cartoon comercial with a couple of children blowing bubbles until they crashed and exploded, with the saying " Dos en Uno is the chewing gum that makes the funniest bubbles". As a matter of fact, this image with the couple of children become the logo of the Dos en Uno brand, that even now is used in the company publicity but with a renewed design.

I remember when my cousin and me played to make enormous bubble and It always bursted in the face! jajajaja!!!! Ours parents always laughed when played!!!
Now it doesn't exist anymore and I miss my own bed!


Sure you remember these bubble gums ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario